The largest expense for any business is that of your employee payroll. How are they working for you? How much of your time does staff spend on Facebook, other social media, online shopping or other non work related activities? Know what is happening with your staff at all times with our award-winning web based employee monitoring system.
- Website Blocking
- Data Loss Prevention
- Employee Monitoring
- Email Tracking
- Password Recovery
- Website Tracking
- Device Theft Recovery
- Monitor Social Media
Demo and observe the capabilities of our employee and asset monitoring system!
PC, Mac, and Android Compatible
Monitoring your employees online can help protect your company from theft or harm. Monitoring can also help affirm compliance with regulations, secure evidence in case of lawsuits and ensure the workplace is free of harassment. It isn’t controversial or obtrusive to monitor your company’s computer system to ensure proper use and protect the company’s assets and reputation. Your business is important to us and we want to help you get the most out of your employees and keep your business safe, whether your business is in Dallas, Richardson, Carrollton or Plano.
Server, Infrastructure and Workstation Monitoring Services
Are your servers up and running? Are they fully patched and secured? Will you know if one or more of them go off line or encounter hardware failure? Are servers and workstations being overloaded? How will you know ahead of time if one of your critical systems is about to fail? In addition to our employee monitoring tools, we can monitor your core infrastructure around the clock, while you are rest assured that none of the above will ever be a concern to you.
Simplistic IT Solutions’ 24 x 7 monitoring services offer a comprehensive range of features and control. We provide your organization with peace of mind knowing that mission critical systems will stay at peak performance. Business simply cannot afford to be down, or at unacceptable levels of performance. Staying proactive is key to ensuring that your day to day operations continue to function reliably and without interruption. Stay in the know. Stay in business.
Top 10 Reasons to Keep Systems Monitored
- Prevent business disruption.
- Proactively detect and resolve issues before they impact business.
- Ensure quality service and bandwidth for business-critical network traffic.
- Plan vital maintenance windows for times most likely to minimize business impact.
- Avoid costly downtime due to unknown mission critical hardware issues.
- Ensure rapid and successful deployment of new technologies.
- Increase customer acquisitions and retentions.
- Demonstrate your abilities to meet and exceed service level agreements with customers.
- Have the ability to engage fail-over systems before business is impacted.
- Ensure high availability and system up time capabilities.
Never be unaware of what is happening with your business. Never be uninformed.